Tioga-Nicetown shooting leaves man critically wounded
TIOGA-NICETOWN - September 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 22-year-old man is in critical condition after he was found shot in the stomach overnight in Philadelphia's Tioga-Nicetown section.
Police were flagged down around 2:15 a.m. Tuesday on the 4000 block of Germantown Avenue.
Officers rushed the victim to Temple University Hospital for treatment.
Police are checking nearby surveillance cameras for any clues.
The victim's identity has not been released.
tioga, nicetown, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 41 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 14 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act