Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden back in the office
DOVER, Del. - September 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden has returned to his office, two weeks after undergoing a medical procedure at a Houston cancer center.
A spokesman for the state Department of Justice says Biden was in the office on Wednesday meeting with staff.
The 44-year-old Biden was admitted last month to the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center after becoming weak and disoriented during a vacation in Indiana.
His hospitalization came two weeks after emergency dispatchers received a call from Vice President Joe Biden's Delaware home, where Beau Biden has been staying, regarding a report of a possible stroke. Biden suffered a minor stroke in 2010.
Biden's family has said he underwent "a successful procedure" in Houston, but they have not provided any details.
delaware news, beau biden, wilmington, local/state
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Temps soar above normal 24 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Temps soar above normal
24 min ago