Worker injured after electric shock at Montgomery County school
SKIPPACK, Pa. - September 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say an electrician was injured after receiving an electric shock while working at an elementary school in Skippack Township, Pennsylvania Wednesday night.
The incident occurred just before 10:00 p.m. at the Skippack Elementary School, located in the 4000 block of Heckler Road.
The electrician was working when he came in contact with a live line and was shocked.
He was taken to Einstein Hospital in East Norriton, Pennsylvania. So far, there is no word on his condition.
Montgomery County officials are investigating.
montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- Wintry Weekend 58 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Wintry Weekend
58 min ago