Pickup truck crashes into tree in Waterford, NJ
WATERFORD, N.J. - September 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured when a pickup truck crashed into a tree in Camden County, New Jersey Thursday morning.
The accident happened just after 6:00 a.m. on the 1100 block of the Old White Horse Pike in Waterford.
Police say the driver of the pickup truck suffered serious injuries and was transported by medical helicopter to the hospital.
There is no word yet on what may have caused the driver to lose control of the vehicle.
camden county news, new jersey news, accident, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 6 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection 3 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 43 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 56 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 48 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
56 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with...
3 min ago