1 hurt after car slams through home in Richboro
RICHBORO, Pa. - September 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- The driver of a car had to be rescued after a car slammed into a home in Richboro, Bucks County.
The crash happened just before 4:00 p.m. in the 200 block of Upper Holland Road.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed a large hole in the front of the building where the car hit.
The driver was removed from the wreckage and rushed to the hospital. There was no immediate word on the driver's condition or identity.
There were no reported injuries to anyone inside the building.
Inspectors have been called to assess the damage.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, accident, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 25 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft 44 min ago
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash 41 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
2 min ago