1 hurt after car slams through home in Richboro
RICHBORO, Pa. - September 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- The driver of a car had to be rescued after a car slammed into a home in Richboro, Bucks County.
The crash happened just before 4:00 p.m. in the 200 block of Upper Holland Road.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed a large hole in the front of the building where the car hit.
The driver was removed from the wreckage and rushed to the hospital. There was no immediate word on the driver's condition or identity.
There were no reported injuries to anyone inside the building.
Inspectors have been called to assess the damage.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, accident, local/state
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Up to $50K stolen in Target armed robbery 6 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 32 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!