2 injured in overnight fire in Mantua
MANTUA - September 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were injured overnight in a fast moving fire in Philadelphia's Mantua section.
The fire was reported just before 11:30 p.m. Thursday inside a home on the 1100 block of North 42nd Street.
Fire officials tell Action News that the second and third floors suffered smoke and fire damage.
The two occupants of the home were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment. There is no word on their condition at this time.
There is no word yet on what started the fire.
philadelphia news, mantua news, fire, local/state
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 33 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 11 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 46 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop 38 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
33 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos