2 injured in overnight fire in Mantua
MANTUA - September 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were injured overnight in a fast moving fire in Philadelphia's Mantua section.
The fire was reported just before 11:30 p.m. Thursday inside a home on the 1100 block of North 42nd Street.
Fire officials tell Action News that the second and third floors suffered smoke and fire damage.
The two occupants of the home were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment. There is no word on their condition at this time.
There is no word yet on what started the fire.
philadelphia news, mantua news, fire, local/state
- Video: Chris Sowers with storm update
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash 12 min ago
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers 14 min ago
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- Photos: Snow Ball 2013: Eagles vs. Lions 52 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 17 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Widener U. students help stuck drivers
14 min ago