2 injured in overnight fire in Mantua
MANTUA - September 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were injured overnight in a fast moving fire in Philadelphia's Mantua section.
The fire was reported just before 11:30 p.m. Thursday inside a home on the 1100 block of North 42nd Street.
Fire officials tell Action News that the second and third floors suffered smoke and fire damage.
The two occupants of the home were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment. There is no word on their condition at this time.
There is no word yet on what started the fire.
philadelphia news, mantua news, fire, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire 29 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 42 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 57 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
55 min ago