2 injured in overnight fire in Mantua
MANTUA - September 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people were injured overnight in a fast moving fire in Philadelphia's Mantua section.
The fire was reported just before 11:30 p.m. Thursday inside a home on the 1100 block of North 42nd Street.
Fire officials tell Action News that the second and third floors suffered smoke and fire damage.
The two occupants of the home were transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for treatment. There is no word on their condition at this time.
There is no word yet on what started the fire.
philadelphia news, mantua news, fire, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 46 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd 55 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 30 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 12 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball