2 bicyclists struck by car in Caln Township
CALN TWP., Pa. - September 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two bicyclists were struck by a vehicle Friday morning in Caln Township, Chester County.
The accident happened around 7:00 a.m. at the intersection of 11th Avenue and Foundry Street.
Both bicyclists were transported to area hospitals. There is no word on their conditions at this time.
Police say the striking vehicle stopped and remained near the scene.
chester county news, pennsylvania news, accident, bicyclist struck, local/state
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Temps soar above normal 47 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck and killed in Mercer County
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily 25 min ago
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Burglary suspect nabbed by quick-thinking neighbor
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover
- Researchers: 'Fit and Fat' a myth
- Temps soar above normal
47 min ago