2 suspects wanted for Richmond car arson
RICHMOND - September 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police need help identifying the suspects responsible for a car arson in Richmond.
It happened back on August 9th on the 1900 block of East Clementine Street.
Authorities say two men were caught on video pulling up next to a parked car.
One of the suspects breaks the back window of the parked car and throws a lit flare inside.
Both men fled the scene soon after.
The suspects' vehicle is described as a white four-door sedan, possibly an early 2000 model Honda accord, with a factory style sunroof.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, arson, local/state
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks 33 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Body found on side of road in Wilmington
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Reward offered after dogs found in trash bags
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
33 min ago