2 hospitalized after drive-by shooting in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - September 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two men in their 20s are hospitalized after a drive-by shooting in West Philadelphia.
Action News was on the scene moments after gunfire erupted at 52nd Street and Haverford Avenue.
Police say a car drove up after 6:00 p.m. Friday and someone inside shot a 20-year-old man in the chest and a 24-year-old man in the leg.
Both men were rushed to Mercy Hospital where the 20-year-old was listed in critical condition and the 24-year-old in stable.
Police have not released any information on a motive for the shooting and no arrests have been made.
philadelphia news, shooting, west philadelphia news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ