3 people burned in food tent at Pennsylvania festival

Sunday, September 08, 2013

Three people have been burned in a cooking accident at a street festival in eastern Pennsylvania.

Bethlehem Fire Department officials say three people were taken to a burn center for treatment of first- and second-degree burns.

They were working in a food tent when a propane release began a fire that burned through the top of the tent.

The Express-Times of Easton reports the VegFest vegan and vegetarian food festival continued to run as planned.

(Copyright ©2014 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)

Get more Local/State »

food, pennsylvania news, local/state
blog comments powered by Disqus