3 people burned in food tent at Pennsylvania festival
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP) - September 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people have been burned in a cooking accident at a street festival in eastern Pennsylvania.
Bethlehem Fire Department officials say three people were taken to a burn center for treatment of first- and second-degree burns.
They were working in a food tent when a propane release began a fire that burned through the top of the tent.
The Express-Times of Easton reports the VegFest vegan and vegetarian food festival continued to run as planned.
food, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Package prompts evac at Del. National Guard base 4 min ago
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security 45 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!