3 people burned in food tent at Pennsylvania festival
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP) - September 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people have been burned in a cooking accident at a street festival in eastern Pennsylvania.
Bethlehem Fire Department officials say three people were taken to a burn center for treatment of first- and second-degree burns.
They were working in a food tent when a propane release began a fire that burned through the top of the tent.
The Express-Times of Easton reports the VegFest vegan and vegetarian food festival continued to run as planned.
food, pennsylvania news, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast 43 min ago
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 1 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 25 min ago
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier