Co-owner of Newark ice skating rink arrested
NEWARK, Del. (AP) - September 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- The co-owner of an indoor ice skating rink in Newark has been charged with inappropriately touching two teens.
Police in Newark say 47-year-old Scott Bicking of Mantua, N.J., is accused of inappropriately touching two teenage boys over the summer in an office at the Pond Ice Area & Performance Center arena. The boys, ages 13 and 14, came forward to police.
The Pond's general manager said the facility would not comment on the allegations. A telephone message left Saturday at a listing for Bicking was not immediately returned.
teens, delaware news, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 8 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show