Co-owner of Newark ice skating rink arrested
NEWARK, Del. (AP) - September 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- The co-owner of an indoor ice skating rink in Newark has been charged with inappropriately touching two teens.
Police in Newark say 47-year-old Scott Bicking of Mantua, N.J., is accused of inappropriately touching two teenage boys over the summer in an office at the Pond Ice Area & Performance Center arena. The boys, ages 13 and 14, came forward to police.
The Pond's general manager said the facility would not comment on the allegations. A telephone message left Saturday at a listing for Bicking was not immediately returned.
teens, delaware news, local/state
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday 24 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School 35 min ago
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station 55 min ago
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall 48 min ago
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Bitter Blast Thursday
24 min ago