Co-owner of Newark ice skating rink arrested
NEWARK, Del. (AP) - September 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- The co-owner of an indoor ice skating rink in Newark has been charged with inappropriately touching two teens.
Police in Newark say 47-year-old Scott Bicking of Mantua, N.J., is accused of inappropriately touching two teenage boys over the summer in an office at the Pond Ice Area & Performance Center arena. The boys, ages 13 and 14, came forward to police.
The Pond's general manager said the facility would not comment on the allegations. A telephone message left Saturday at a listing for Bicking was not immediately returned.
teens, delaware news, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 17 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 16 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 58 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases