Co-owner of Newark ice skating rink arrested
NEWARK, Del. (AP) - September 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- The co-owner of an indoor ice skating rink in Newark has been charged with inappropriately touching two teens.
Police in Newark say 47-year-old Scott Bicking of Mantua, N.J., is accused of inappropriately touching two teenage boys over the summer in an office at the Pond Ice Area & Performance Center arena. The boys, ages 13 and 14, came forward to police.
The Pond's general manager said the facility would not comment on the allegations. A telephone message left Saturday at a listing for Bicking was not immediately returned.
teens, delaware news, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila. 50 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt 6 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
50 min ago
- Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
56 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos