Young boy hit by vehicle in Germantown
PHILADELPHIA - September 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 5-year-old boy was struck by a mini-van in the city's Germantown section Saturday evening.
The incident occured around 6:30 p.m. at Chew Avenue and Tulpehocken Street.
According to police, the young victim was struck and the driver did stop.
He was taken to Einstein Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
The accident is under investigation.
pedestrian struck, children, germantown news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 42 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more