Young boy hit by vehicle in Germantown
PHILADELPHIA - September 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 5-year-old boy was struck by a mini-van in the city's Germantown section Saturday evening.
The incident occured around 6:30 p.m. at Chew Avenue and Tulpehocken Street.
According to police, the young victim was struck and the driver did stop.
He was taken to Einstein Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
The accident is under investigation.
pedestrian struck, children, germantown news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps 3 min ago
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95 59 min ago
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Body found in Logan tire fire 26 min ago
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI 58 min ago
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in Glenside carjacking, abduction 48 min ago
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
9 min ago
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
59 min ago
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
58 min ago
- Body found in Logan tire fire
26 min ago