Fight leads to stabbing in Olney
OLNEY - September 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a stabbing in Olney that sent one man to the hospital.
The incident occurred around 11:25 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Rosemar Street.
Police an argument between a 50-year-old man and another man escalated into a fight.
During the altercation, the suspect pulled out a knife and stabbed the 50-year-old man twice in the chest.
The victim was rushed by ambulance to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
Police arrested the suspect and recovered the weapon.
philadelphia news, olney news, stabbing, local/state
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft 22 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 18 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man 39 min ago
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire 14 min ago
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet 23 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million 24 min ago
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool
- Wintry Weekend
18 min ago