Fight leads to stabbing in Olney
OLNEY - September 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a stabbing in Olney that sent one man to the hospital.
The incident occurred around 11:25 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Rosemar Street.
Police an argument between a 50-year-old man and another man escalated into a fight.
During the altercation, the suspect pulled out a knife and stabbed the 50-year-old man twice in the chest.
The victim was rushed by ambulance to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition.
Police arrested the suspect and recovered the weapon.
philadelphia news, olney news, stabbing, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 36 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 1 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 29 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act