Motorcyclist killed in Feltonville accident
FELTONVILLE - September 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist is dead after colliding with a car in the city's Feltonville section overnight.
Police say the 52-year-old male motorcyclist was traveling on Whitaker Street near Wyoming shortly after midnight Sunday when he struck the side a car that was double parked.
The man lost control of the motorcycle and was ejected onto the street.
The 52-year-old was transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
The incident remains under investigation.
philadelphia news, feltonville news, accident, motorcycles, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 14 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with Taxi Cab in Olney 18 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Clouds to sun, cool today
14 min ago