Motorcyclist killed in Feltonville accident
FELTONVILLE - September 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist is dead after colliding with a car in the city's Feltonville section overnight.
Police say the 52-year-old male motorcyclist was traveling on Whitaker Street near Wyoming shortly after midnight Sunday when he struck the side a car that was double parked.
The man lost control of the motorcycle and was ejected onto the street.
The 52-year-old was transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
The incident remains under investigation.
philadelphia news, feltonville news, accident, motorcycles, local/state
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 11 min ago
- Turning Milder 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 32 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier back from Afghanistan surprises... 1 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
11 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle...
32 min ago
- Family searches for missing medical student
50 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
38 min ago