Teen shot, found in Ogontz take-out restaurant
OGONTZ - September 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teenager is fighting for his life after being shot in the Ogontz section of Philadelphia.
Gunfire rang out around 12:07 a.m. Sunday in the 5600 block of Blakemore Street.
After being shot, the 16-year-old male victim ran into the North-Garden Chinese American take-out restaurant where he collapsed on the floor.
He suffered multiple gunshot wounds to his back, abdomen and right leg.
The teen was transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical, but stable condition.
At this time, there is no word on what sparked the shooting.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia news, shooting, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash 23 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos