Teen shot, found in Ogontz take-out restaurant
OGONTZ - September 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A teenager is fighting for his life after being shot in the Ogontz section of Philadelphia.
Gunfire rang out around 12:07 a.m. Sunday in the 5600 block of Blakemore Street.
After being shot, the 16-year-old male victim ran into the North-Garden Chinese American take-out restaurant where he collapsed on the floor.
He suffered multiple gunshot wounds to his back, abdomen and right leg.
The teen was transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical, but stable condition.
At this time, there is no word on what sparked the shooting.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia news, shooting, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids