Man found dead in entrance of Kensington speakeasy
KENSINGTON - September 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 33-year-old man was found dead in the entrance of a speakeasy in Kensington.
The victim was found around 2:00 Sunday afternoon on the 3300 block of North 5th Street.
Police say he had wounds to his chest and back but they are not sure whether he was stabbed or shot. He was pronounced dead.
The victim's identity has not been released.
philadelphia news, kensington news, homicide, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 7 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 6 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 30 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 8 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
4 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
6 min ago