Man found dead in entrance of Kensington speakeasy
KENSINGTON - September 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 33-year-old man was found dead in the entrance of a speakeasy in Kensington.
The victim was found around 2:00 Sunday afternoon on the 3300 block of North 5th Street.
Police say he had wounds to his chest and back but they are not sure whether he was stabbed or shot. He was pronounced dead.
The victim's identity has not been released.
philadelphia news, kensington news, homicide, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 16 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 34 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!