Police investigate shooting of man in Germantown
PHILADELPHIA - September 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a 28-year-old man in the city's Germantown section Monday night.
The shooting took place around 10:15 p.m. along the 5500 block of Ardleigh Street.
Police say the victim was found shot in the arm and neck.
He was taken to Einstein Hospital and is listed in critical condition.
So far, there have been no arrests or a motive determined.
shooting, germantown news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 2 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 32 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police