Motorcyclist killed in Upper Providence crash
UPPER PROVIDENCE, Pa. - September 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist was killed in a crash in Upper Providence, Montgomery County Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just before 11:00 a.m. at the intersection of South Township Line Road and Old Mill Road.
There were no other vehicles involved in the incident.
Police say the motorcyclist was not wearing a helmet.
The victim's identity has not yet been released.
montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 9 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 38 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
10 min ago