Motorcyclist killed in Upper Providence crash
UPPER PROVIDENCE, Pa. - September 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist was killed in a crash in Upper Providence, Montgomery County Wednesday morning.
The accident happened just before 11:00 a.m. at the intersection of South Township Line Road and Old Mill Road.
There were no other vehicles involved in the incident.
Police say the motorcyclist was not wearing a helmet.
The victim's identity has not yet been released.
montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 28 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 1 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act