Worker rescued after suffering seizure 100 feet above ground
MOORESTOWN, N.J. - September 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Burlington County rescue crews had to remove a man from a mast 100 feet above the ground after the man suffered a seizure while working.
It happened around 4:00 p.m. Wednesday at a Lockheed Martin Facility, located in the 300 block of Centerton Road in Moorestown.
Police say the 65-year-old contractor for Honeywell in Maryland was stricken while working on the mast.
Rescue crews performed CPR and were able to get him down.
The man was taken to Virtua Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly for treatment. There is no word on his condition at this time.
new jersey news, rescue, burlington county news, local/state
- Video: Chris Sowers with storm update 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash 16 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 53 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Video: Eagles fan tailgate in the snow
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief