17-year-old boy gunned down in Frankford driveway
PHILADELPHIA - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 17-year-old boy was found dead in Philadelphia's Frankford section Wednesday night.
The teen was discovered around 10:00 p.m. along the 1800 block of Pratt Street.
A weapon was found near the victim's body, but police have not said to whom the gun belonged.
The victim's name has not been released.
A motive for the shooting has not yet been determined and no arrests have been made.
Police are investigating.
homicide, murder, shooting, frankford news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 31 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 24 min ago
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act