School bus collides with SUV in Thornbury
THORNBURY, Pa. - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Pennsylvania State Police responded to the scene of an accident involving a school bus in Thornbury, Delaware County Thursday morning.
The accident happened around 7:45 a.m. at the intersection of Middletown Road and Slitting Mill Road.
According to state police, the school bus hit a SUV.
There were students on the bus at the time of the crash, but no injuries have been reported.
Police are investigating.
delaware county news, pennsylvania news, school bus, accident, local/state
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found
- Central Pa. man arrested for 2 DUIs in 2 hours 19 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's