$2M Powerball ticket sold in Trevose, Bucks County
TREVOSE, Pa. - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Someone who purchased a Powerball ticket in Bucks County is a whole lot richer today.
A Powerball ticket worth $2-million for the September 11th drawing was sold at the Sunoco A Plus located at 620 Bristol Road in Trevose.
The winning ticket correctly matched all five white balls drawn, 11-19-33-42-52, but not the red Powerball 33, and added the Power Play option, which set the prize at $2-million.
The winner has a year to claim the prize.
The ticket holder should contact the Lottery at 717-702-8146.
The Sunoco A Plus will receive a $10,000 bonus for selling this winning ticket.
The Powerball jackpot is now at $317 million for the Saturday, September 14th drawing.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, powerball, local/state
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police