$2M Powerball ticket sold in Trevose, Bucks County
TREVOSE, Pa. - September 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Someone who purchased a Powerball ticket in Bucks County is a whole lot richer today.
A Powerball ticket worth $2-million for the September 11th drawing was sold at the Sunoco A Plus located at 620 Bristol Road in Trevose.
The winning ticket correctly matched all five white balls drawn, 11-19-33-42-52, but not the red Powerball 33, and added the Power Play option, which set the prize at $2-million.
The winner has a year to claim the prize.
The ticket holder should contact the Lottery at 717-702-8146.
The Sunoco A Plus will receive a $10,000 bonus for selling this winning ticket.
The Powerball jackpot is now at $317 million for the Saturday, September 14th drawing.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, powerball, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast 39 min ago
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall 21 min ago
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier