Police investigate shooting in Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - September 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a possible attempted robbery that sent one person to the hospital in Norristown, Pennsylvania early Friday morning.
Police received a report of a shooting just past 2:30 a.m. inside a house on the 700 block of Cherry Street.
Arriving officers found a man who was shot in the chest.
The victim was taken to Paoli Hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
Police are interviewing several people about the incident.
Anyone with information is being asked to call Norristown police at 610-270-0483.
shooting, robbery, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse 29 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 21 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 22 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 28 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy 26 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
21 min ago
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater...
29 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos