Police investigate shooting in Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - September 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a possible attempted robbery that sent one person to the hospital in Norristown, Pennsylvania early Friday morning.
Police received a report of a shooting just past 2:30 a.m. inside a house on the 700 block of Cherry Street.
Arriving officers found a man who was shot in the chest.
The victim was taken to Paoli Hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
Police are interviewing several people about the incident.
Anyone with information is being asked to call Norristown police at 610-270-0483.
shooting, robbery, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 31 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 49 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden 8 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 32 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
35 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos