Employee injured in Pottstown McDonald's robbery
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - September 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured during an armed robbery at a McDonald's restaurant in Pottstown, Montgomery County early Friday morning.
It was around 4:30 a.m. when police were called to the McDonald's located on the 1400 block of East High Street.
An employee who was injured in the incident was taken to the hospital to be checked out. There is no word on how severely they were injured.
Police brought in a canine unit to search the area for suspects, however no arrests have been made.
montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, mcdonalds, robbery, local/state
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend 54 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pedestrian struck, killed on Broad Street
- 4 shot outside Del. club after Meek Mill performance
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist 30 min ago
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila. after-hours club 15 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet 34 min ago
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Cab driver shot outside N. Phila....
15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
54 min ago