Employee injured in Pottstown McDonald's robbery
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - September 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was injured during an armed robbery at a McDonald's restaurant in Pottstown, Montgomery County early Friday morning.
It was around 4:30 a.m. when police were called to the McDonald's located on the 1400 block of East High Street.
An employee who was injured in the incident was taken to the hospital to be checked out. There is no word on how severely they were injured.
Police brought in a canine unit to search the area for suspects, however no arrests have been made.
montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, mcdonalds, robbery, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police