Teen shot dead in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, De. - September 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the gunman who shot and killed a 17-year-old male in Wilmington, Delaware Friday night.
The shooting occurred around 9:30 p.m. on the 2800 block of North Tatnall Street.
Officers say they found the teen with gunshot wounds to the chest and administered first aid and CPR.
However the teen was pronounced dead at the hospital.
His name has not been released.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Wilmington Police.
shooting, teens, homicide, murder, delaware news, local/state
- Multi-car crash shuts down Schuylkill Expressway 6 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 16 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport