Teen shot dead in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, De. - September 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the gunman who shot and killed a 17-year-old male in Wilmington, Delaware Friday night.
The shooting occurred around 9:30 p.m. on the 2800 block of North Tatnall Street.
Officers say they found the teen with gunshot wounds to the chest and administered first aid and CPR.
However the teen was pronounced dead at the hospital.
His name has not been released.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Wilmington Police.
shooting, teens, homicide, murder, delaware news, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run 50 min ago
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 4 min ago
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit,...
50 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos