Wilmington shooting leaves 2 wounded
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a double shooting in Wilmington.
It happened around 3:30 Saturday afternoon near 24th and Market streets.
Two men were shot and wounded. They were both taken to an area hospital each in stable condition.
No suspects or a motive have yet been named.
delaware news, wilmington news, shooting, local/state
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila. 29 min ago
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
39 min ago