Powerball jackpot soars to $400 million with no winner Saturday
September 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lottery officials have announced on the Powerball website that no ticket has matched all Saturday's numbers drawn for that game's giant jackpot, which now swells to an estimated $400 million or a $223.6 million cash-option value.
The five Powerball numbers drawn Saturday evening in the multi-state game were 1-17-25-37-44 and the Powerball: 20.
Entering the weekend Powerball drawing, the jackpot had been estimated at $317 million with a potential cash option value of more than $176 million.
There also was no big jackpot winner when Powerball numbers were last drawn on Wednesday.
Powerball is played in 43 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
delaware news, new jersey news, pennsylvania news, powerball, lottery, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 28 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, traps parents in room 14 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
28 min ago
- Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
14 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos