Powerball jackpot soars to $400 million with no winner Saturday
September 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lottery officials have announced on the Powerball website that no ticket has matched all Saturday's numbers drawn for that game's giant jackpot, which now swells to an estimated $400 million or a $223.6 million cash-option value.
The five Powerball numbers drawn Saturday evening in the multi-state game were 1-17-25-37-44 and the Powerball: 20.
Entering the weekend Powerball drawing, the jackpot had been estimated at $317 million with a potential cash option value of more than $176 million.
There also was no big jackpot winner when Powerball numbers were last drawn on Wednesday.
Powerball is played in 43 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
delaware news, new jersey news, pennsylvania news, powerball, lottery, local/state
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll 16 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion 2 min ago
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Residents forced to vacate East Oak Lane condo
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
2 min ago