Powerball jackpot soars to $400 million with no winner Saturday
September 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Lottery officials have announced on the Powerball website that no ticket has matched all Saturday's numbers drawn for that game's giant jackpot, which now swells to an estimated $400 million or a $223.6 million cash-option value.
The five Powerball numbers drawn Saturday evening in the multi-state game were 1-17-25-37-44 and the Powerball: 20.
Entering the weekend Powerball drawing, the jackpot had been estimated at $317 million with a potential cash option value of more than $176 million.
There also was no big jackpot winner when Powerball numbers were last drawn on Wednesday.
Powerball is played in 43 states, the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
delaware news, new jersey news, pennsylvania news, powerball, lottery, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 13 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 9 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 46 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 13 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive