Man shot in face in Philadelphia massage parlor
PHILADELPHIA - September 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting inside a massage parlor in the Chinatown section of the city.
It happened around 11:50 Saturday night at Saigon Therapy on North 10th Street.
Police say a 53-year-old man was shot in the face.
Authorities believe that an argument sparked the shooting.
The victim was taken in critical condition to Jefferson Hospital.
No word yet on any arrests.
philadelphia news, shooting, center city news, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 19 min ago
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
1 min ago