Man shot in face in Philadelphia massage parlor
PHILADELPHIA - September 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting inside a massage parlor in the Chinatown section of the city.
It happened around 11:50 Saturday night at Saigon Therapy on North 10th Street.
Police say a 53-year-old man was shot in the face.
Authorities believe that an argument sparked the shooting.
The victim was taken in critical condition to Jefferson Hospital.
No word yet on any arrests.
philadelphia news, shooting, center city news, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting 27 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere 13 min ago
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs