Man shot in face in Philadelphia massage parlor
PHILADELPHIA - September 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting inside a massage parlor in the Chinatown section of the city.
It happened around 11:50 Saturday night at Saigon Therapy on North 10th Street.
Police say a 53-year-old man was shot in the face.
Authorities believe that an argument sparked the shooting.
The victim was taken in critical condition to Jefferson Hospital.
No word yet on any arrests.
philadelphia news, shooting, center city news, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police