TD Bank investigating fraudulent account activity in Cherry Hill
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - September 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- TD Bank says it's investigating several reports of fraudulent activity at one of its Camden County branches.
Authorities say it has to do with customer accounts at the branch on Kings Highway in Cherry Hill.
Bank officials aren't commenting on how those accounts were compromised or what was taken.
TD Bank is urging all of its customers who use that particular branch to check their statements and report any suspicious activity.
new jersey news, camden county news, cherry hill news, banking, fraud, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police