Minivan flips over in Wissinoming, driver hurt
WISSINOMING - September 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was rushed to the hospital after he flipped his minivan in Wissinoming.
The one-vehicle accident happened around 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Harbison and Van Kirk streets.
There, police say a male driver lost control, struck a pole and flipped his car.
It took officials about 10 minutes to free the driver.
The victim, in his 50s, was taken to Aria Torresdale Hospital in stable condition.
No word what caused the driver to lose control.
philadelphia news, wissinoming news, accident, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies