Minivan flips over in Wissinoming, driver hurt
WISSINOMING - September 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was rushed to the hospital after he flipped his minivan in Wissinoming.
The one-vehicle accident happened around 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Harbison and Van Kirk streets.
There, police say a male driver lost control, struck a pole and flipped his car.
It took officials about 10 minutes to free the driver.
The victim, in his 50s, was taken to Aria Torresdale Hospital in stable condition.
No word what caused the driver to lose control.
philadelphia news, wissinoming news, accident, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 1 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 34 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting 39 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 50 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
45 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
1 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
34 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton...
39 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos