Minivan flips over in Wissinoming, driver hurt
WISSINOMING - September 15, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was rushed to the hospital after he flipped his minivan in Wissinoming.
The one-vehicle accident happened around 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the intersection of Harbison and Van Kirk streets.
There, police say a male driver lost control, struck a pole and flipped his car.
It took officials about 10 minutes to free the driver.
The victim, in his 50s, was taken to Aria Torresdale Hospital in stable condition.
No word what caused the driver to lose control.
philadelphia news, wissinoming news, accident, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom