Argument leads to stabbings in Crescentville
PHILADELPHIA - September 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two people are recovering from knife wounds after stabbing each other in Crescentville.
It happened before 2:00 a.m. Tuesday at a home in the 6000 block of Tabor Avenue.
Police say a domestic argument led to the violence.
Both victims were taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
So far, there is no word if any charges will be filed.
stabbing, philadelphia news, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police