Fishtown burglar caught on camera
FISHTOWN - September 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for the man who burglarized a home in the city's Fishtown neighborhood.
Police released a clear picture of the suspect's face on Tuesday.
The burglary happened at 1:13 p.m. on September 12th in the 2300 block of East Boston Street.
Investigators say the man forced open the kitchen window of a home and, once inside, took a laptop computer, a tablet computer and jewelry.
He was then scene leaving the area with a black bag.
The suspect was described by police as a white or Hispanic male, 50-60 years-of-age, medium build, gray goatee, wearing a light gray cap with a white logo on the front, light gray Polo style shirt and dark colored knee length shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, fishtown news, burglary, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
23 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
40 min ago