Fishtown burglar caught on camera
FISHTOWN - September 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for the man who burglarized a home in the city's Fishtown neighborhood.
Police released a clear picture of the suspect's face on Tuesday.
The burglary happened at 1:13 p.m. on September 12th in the 2300 block of East Boston Street.
Investigators say the man forced open the kitchen window of a home and, once inside, took a laptop computer, a tablet computer and jewelry.
He was then scene leaving the area with a black bag.
The suspect was described by police as a white or Hispanic male, 50-60 years-of-age, medium build, gray goatee, wearing a light gray cap with a white logo on the front, light gray Polo style shirt and dark colored knee length shorts.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, fishtown news, burglary, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish