2 teens charged with park robbery
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - September 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police have charged two teenagers in the robbery of two women in a city park.
The two boys, ages 14 and 15, were arrested last week. The 15-year-old is charged with robbery; both are charged with conspiracy.
Officers say the youths knew the victims, ages 24 and 32, and targeted them as they sat near the water fountain in Kosciuszko Park on Aug. 29. Police say the juveniles robbed the victims of a cellphone.
Police say the women reported they were sexually assaulted.
Officers say the Attorney General's office is reviewing the incident.
delaware news, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 3 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 26 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos