2 teens charged with park robbery
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - September 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Wilmington police have charged two teenagers in the robbery of two women in a city park.
The two boys, ages 14 and 15, were arrested last week. The 15-year-old is charged with robbery; both are charged with conspiracy.
Officers say the youths knew the victims, ages 24 and 32, and targeted them as they sat near the water fountain in Kosciuszko Park on Aug. 29. Police say the juveniles robbed the victims of a cellphone.
Police say the women reported they were sexually assaulted.
Officers say the Attorney General's office is reviewing the incident.
delaware news, local/state
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 41 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action 40 min ago
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees 17 min ago
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
40 min ago