Police warn of luring incident in East Rockhill Twp.
EAST ROCKHILL TWP., Pa. - September 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are warning residents of a child luring incident in East Rockhill Township, Bucks County.
Pennridge Regional police say the incident occurred around 8:00 p.m. Tuesday in the area of Pine Court and Campus Drive.
Two 11-year-old boys said they were walking in the area when they were approached by a white van with two white men inside.
A passenger of the van asked the boys if they saw their dog walk by, police said, as the driver opened his door.
The two boys then ran away.
The vehicle was described as a white van with tinted windows in the front. It had no side windows but did have windows in the rear. There also may have been a dent on the right side behind the front door.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact Pennridge Regional Police at 215-257-5104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, child luring, local/state
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia 58 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 56 min ago
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier