Police: Man broke into Upper Darby home, caught in bathroom
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - September 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man broke into a home in Upper Darby, but was caught while using the bathroom.
Gerald Fox, 27, was charged with the break-in early Tuesday morning in the 600 block of Littlecroft Road.
Police say he entered the home while two women and a 1-year-old child were inside.
Officers were called and discovered Fox still in the bathroom.
"Very bizarre," Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said. "Fortunately, nature called."
Chitwood went on to say "I truly believe these young ladies are lucky because this guy has a bad history."
Fox's criminal career includes weapons, drugs and sexual assault charges, Chitwood said.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, upper darby, burglary, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos