Police: Man broke into Upper Darby home, caught in bathroom
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - September 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man broke into a home in Upper Darby, but was caught while using the bathroom.
Gerald Fox, 27, was charged with the break-in early Tuesday morning in the 600 block of Littlecroft Road.
Police say he entered the home while two women and a 1-year-old child were inside.
Officers were called and discovered Fox still in the bathroom.
"Very bizarre," Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood said. "Fortunately, nature called."
Chitwood went on to say "I truly believe these young ladies are lucky because this guy has a bad history."
Fox's criminal career includes weapons, drugs and sexual assault charges, Chitwood said.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, upper darby, burglary, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 17 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 46 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
18 min ago