Tioga-Nicetown shooting leaves man injured in the leg
PHILADELPHIA - September 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 38-year-old man was shot and wounded in a shooting in the city's Tioga-Nicetown section Wednesday night, police say.
The shooting occurred around 9:30 p.m. on North19th Street near Wingohocking.
The victim was shot in the leg and taken to Einstein Hospital in a private car.
He is listed in stable condition.
Police are looking for the shooter and a motive.
shooting, tioga news, nicetown news, philadelphia news, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases