Tioga-Nicetown shooting leaves man injured in the leg
PHILADELPHIA - September 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 38-year-old man was shot and wounded in a shooting in the city's Tioga-Nicetown section Wednesday night, police say.
The shooting occurred around 9:30 p.m. on North19th Street near Wingohocking.
The victim was shot in the leg and taken to Einstein Hospital in a private car.
He is listed in stable condition.
Police are looking for the shooter and a motive.
shooting, tioga news, nicetown news, philadelphia news, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 15 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 51 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting 7 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
15 min ago