Tioga-Nicetown shooting leaves man injured in the leg
PHILADELPHIA - September 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A 38-year-old man was shot and wounded in a shooting in the city's Tioga-Nicetown section Wednesday night, police say.
The shooting occurred around 9:30 p.m. on North19th Street near Wingohocking.
The victim was shot in the leg and taken to Einstein Hospital in a private car.
He is listed in stable condition.
Police are looking for the shooter and a motive.
shooting, tioga news, nicetown news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos