Logan couple pleads guilty to endangering 3 children
PHILADELPHIA - September 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia couple has pleaded guilty to endangering three children after they were found living in deplorable conditions last month.
Soyika Eldemire, 25, and Lakeeshanaye Overton, 24, entered their pleas on Thursday morning.
The couple's three young girls, ages one, three and four, were removed from their home in the Logan section.
Investigators say they saw feces, unknown fluids, and trash covering all of the floors, furniture, and a playpen.
Sentencing is scheduled for October 28th.
philadelphia news, logan news, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash