Search for hit-and-run driver in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - September 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for a hit-and-run driver in Northeast Philadelphia.
The accident happened around 12:45 a.m. Thursday at Cottman Avenue and Revere Street.
Authorities say a car, possibly a white Ford Explorer, hit a 19-year-old man riding a bike and took off.
The bicyclist was taken to the hospital and with non-life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator