Search for hit-and-run driver in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - September 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for a hit-and-run driver in Northeast Philadelphia.
The accident happened around 12:45 a.m. Thursday at Cottman Avenue and Revere Street.
Authorities say a car, possibly a white Ford Explorer, hit a 19-year-old man riding a bike and took off.
The bicyclist was taken to the hospital and with non-life-threatening injuries.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash 15 min ago
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering 9 min ago
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 36 min ago
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft 46 min ago
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery 28 min ago
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
59 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos