Man, 2 teens injured in Collegeville fire
COLLEGEVILLE, Pa. - September 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man and two children were hurt by a raging house fire in Collegeville, Montgomery County Thursday evening.
The fire was reported just after 5:30 p.m. in the 1000 block of Hildebidle Drive in Collegeville.
Flames were shooting through the roof of the house
Firefighters used ladder trucks and torrents of water to douse the blaze which was under control by 6:30 p.m.
A 12-year-old girl and 46-year-old man were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center Montgomery for treatment.
A 13-year-old girl was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
The Red Cross is assisting the family of four displaced by the fire.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, fire, local/state
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing Malaysian jet 24 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend! 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft 9 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
13 min ago
- Vietnam spots oil slicks in missing...
24 min ago
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart...
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos