Man, 2 teens injured in Collegeville fire
COLLEGEVILLE, Pa. - September 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man and two children were hurt by a raging house fire in Collegeville, Montgomery County Thursday evening.
The fire was reported just after 5:30 p.m. in the 1000 block of Hildebidle Drive in Collegeville.
Flames were shooting through the roof of the house
Firefighters used ladder trucks and torrents of water to douse the blaze which was under control by 6:30 p.m.
A 12-year-old girl and 46-year-old man were taken to Albert Einstein Medical Center Montgomery for treatment.
A 13-year-old girl was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.
The Red Cross is assisting the family of four displaced by the fire.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, fire, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 6 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 5 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos