5 hurt in accident near Lincoln Financial Field
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - September 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Five people were injured, at least two critically, during a three vehicle accident in South Philadelphia.
It happened around 8:00 p.m. Thursday at Broad and Pattison streets near Lincoln Financial Field.
Two men, ages 25 and 27, were ejected from one vehicle.
They were rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in critical condition.
Three others were rushed to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in stable condition.
Police suspect alcohol played a role in the crash. One person was taken into custody.
There is no word if any of those involved were heading to the Philadelphia Eagles game.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia news, south philadelphia news, accident, local/state
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 2 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 13 min ago
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos