Man shot in the legs in Point Breeze
PHILADELPHIA - September 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 28-year-old man was shot in the legs in the city's Point Breeze section early Friday morning.
The shooting occurred around 1:30 p.m. on the 2000 block of Dickenson Street.
The victim was rushed to Jefferson Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
So far, no arrests or a motive to why someone shot the man in the legs.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, port richmond news, philadelphia news, local/state
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Winter Warm Up 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 10 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast 49 min ago
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia
- Derailed train car blocks road in South Coatesville 44 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia 51 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 11 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier
- Winter Warm Up
16 min ago
- Schools, daycares introduce yoga for kids
25 min ago
- Couple files suit over Lower Twp. blast
49 min ago
- Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older...
43 min ago