Man shot in the legs in Point Breeze
PHILADELPHIA - September 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a 28-year-old man was shot in the legs in the city's Point Breeze section early Friday morning.
The shooting occurred around 1:30 p.m. on the 2000 block of Dickenson Street.
The victim was rushed to Jefferson Hospital and is listed in stable condition.
So far, no arrests or a motive to why someone shot the man in the legs.
The victim's name has not been released.
shooting, port richmond news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 46 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 13 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 16 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball