Sketch released after hit-and-run near King of Prussia Mall
UPPER MERION TWP., Pa. - October 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the driver who ran a man over following a crash near the King of Prussia Mall.
It happened at 9:37 p.m. on Wednesday, September 18th at Mall Boulevard and Route 202.
Police say two vehicles collided while waiting at the red light and the victim got out to check the damage.
He walked back to the striking vehicle, police said, and began talking to the other driver.
That's when the other driver hit the gas. The victim was caught by the vehicle and was dragged more than 200 feet out onto Route 202.
The victim was taken Paoli Memorial Hospital where he remains in ICU with broken bones and internal injuries.
The striking vehicle is described as a newer model Chevy Silverado pickup, or similar type vehicle, that is silver or white in color.
Police said the truck has the small half door for the rear seating compartment.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male in his 30s with black hair, a mustache, thin build and a Latino accent.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Upper Merion Township Police Traffic Safety Unit at (610) 265-3232.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, king of prussia news, hit and run, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 19 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 25 min ago
- Person possibly struck by train in Center City 8 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 54 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 41 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
25 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos