Sketch released after hit-and-run near King of Prussia Mall
UPPER MERION TWP., Pa. - October 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the driver who ran a man over following a crash near the King of Prussia Mall.
It happened at 9:37 p.m. on Wednesday, September 18th at Mall Boulevard and Route 202.
Police say two vehicles collided while waiting at the red light and the victim got out to check the damage.
He walked back to the striking vehicle, police said, and began talking to the other driver.
That's when the other driver hit the gas. The victim was caught by the vehicle and was dragged more than 200 feet out onto Route 202.
The victim was taken Paoli Memorial Hospital where he remains in ICU with broken bones and internal injuries.
The striking vehicle is described as a newer model Chevy Silverado pickup, or similar type vehicle, that is silver or white in color.
Police said the truck has the small half door for the rear seating compartment.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male in his 30s with black hair, a mustache, thin build and a Latino accent.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Upper Merion Township Police Traffic Safety Unit at (610) 265-3232.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, king of prussia news, hit and run, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 5 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler! 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash 30 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 22 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 49 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and Cooler!
59 min ago