Sketch released after hit-and-run near King of Prussia Mall
UPPER MERION TWP., Pa. - October 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the driver who ran a man over following a crash near the King of Prussia Mall.
It happened at 9:37 p.m. on Wednesday, September 18th at Mall Boulevard and Route 202.
Police say two vehicles collided while waiting at the red light and the victim got out to check the damage.
He walked back to the striking vehicle, police said, and began talking to the other driver.
That's when the other driver hit the gas. The victim was caught by the vehicle and was dragged more than 200 feet out onto Route 202.
The victim was taken Paoli Memorial Hospital where he remains in ICU with broken bones and internal injuries.
The striking vehicle is described as a newer model Chevy Silverado pickup, or similar type vehicle, that is silver or white in color.
Police said the truck has the small half door for the rear seating compartment.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male in his 30s with black hair, a mustache, thin build and a Latino accent.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Upper Merion Township Police Traffic Safety Unit at (610) 265-3232.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, king of prussia news, hit and run, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Armored car robbed outside bank in Tacony 18 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
3 min ago